Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yet another reason I am happy December is here

Because it is no longer November- or Mo-vember as my moustache loving husband celebrates by growing a moustache the last couple of Novembers. I can't complain too much because it is for a good cause, raises money for prostate cancer. I'm still not exactly sure how having growing a moustache raises money but his team has raised something like $700 so far.
Here is a link about it.
Anyways, I suggested (read: told) Andy this morning since it is now December it comes off. Hallelujah. I think some men can look good with moustaches but I think Andy just looks creepy. Way creepy.
So here it is on all it's glory. It has been funny to see reactions to it, the guys have all been way supportive of the mustachio (What is it with guys and facial hair?) and the girls tend to just give me a sympathetic look. Thanks ladies. Thanks for nothing guys ;)



Goodbye Moustache!
Hello cute Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment