Had fun ladies! I'm so blessed to have so many fun female relationships. In fact, I'm about to leave to go to a pottery place to paint ornaments with some friends tonight. Christmas is great for a million reasons but I love all the excuses to get together!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Wreath Making Party
It's here! It's here! I can proudly and obnoxiously celebrate Christmas with all the normal people that just started their Christmas festivities, even though I started a while back. So last week I had a few girls from the Young Marrieds group at church come aver and we made wreaths. And who doesn't love and little girl time, add hot glue and lots of glittery decor and I'm in girl heaven!



Had fun ladies! I'm so blessed to have so many fun female relationships. In fact, I'm about to leave to go to a pottery place to paint ornaments with some friends tonight. Christmas is great for a million reasons but I love all the excuses to get together!
Had fun ladies! I'm so blessed to have so many fun female relationships. In fact, I'm about to leave to go to a pottery place to paint ornaments with some friends tonight. Christmas is great for a million reasons but I love all the excuses to get together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did your coffee filter wreath turn out? I'm sorry to miss the ceramics tonight, but hubby had to work late and our little guy doesn't feel too well. :(
ReplyDeleteOh no, hope the little guy gets to feeling better! The ceramic place was way fun, we are definitely going to have some more girl's nights there. As for my coffee filter wreath- it makes me laugh it is so terrible looking. It is going to take FOR-EV-ER (that was Sandlot style) to finish so I'm not real motivated then I realized the first time I store it, it will be crushed and ugly. Haha, not all projects can be winners I guess!
ReplyDelete