Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Par-tay

So we had a Super Bowl party with our young Married group from church last night! It was a lot of fun and we had A LOT of people come. I think I counted 34 adults, 2 kids, and 2 babies! It was a tight squeeze to say the least! It really made me appreciate and love everyone that much more because they were so gracious even though about 1/2 of everyone there spent the evening sitting on the floor!

Watching the game


There was a ton of food, this is just the meats....


I didn't get a good picture, but most of the girls sat on the floor in the completely empty guest room and we ate, talked, and played Loaded Questions. Had so much fun ladies!!!!


The cutest little family that I know!


It was a great evening and I am on a bit of a greasy food and sweets hang-over today but it was totally worth it! God really blessed us with the friendships we have from church and we always enjoy time with everyone. Maybe next time we can have chair to sit in!

No comments:

Post a Comment