
It was Molly's room for awhile, for about a month some friends stayed in that room, then it was my office, then it became a guest room. Lots of changes but finally we decided to change the wall color.
What do you think?
The window will get replace as well, but we had to custom order that, so it will be in the next 4-6 weeks. Andy, as always, did a great job installing new crown molding and baseboards. I love me some bright white glossy moldings!
I think I am slowly learning that just because I l-o-v-e bright colors doesn't mean I have to cover every walls with them. There's something to be said for nice calming colors. Oh snap, does that mean I'm growing up?
It is even more beautiful in person! Can't wait to see how you finish out the room (but no pressure, take your time and enjoy your brief project hiatus!)
ReplyDelete