Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The best things in life are free...the second best things are cheap...

Who doesn't love a good deal? One of my favorite things! Here are a some deal I've done in the last couple of weeks....

Tonight I got all this for $4!


While grocery shopping last week, HEB had a ton of stuff on close-out that was super cheap! Lots of healthy stuff which can be hard to find on sale! I spent about $11 on these items but saved $39!


This Walgreens/CVS trip cost me $14, which I was still really happy with b/c I got a ton of face cleanser which can be expensive!


It's been fun figuring out the deals and Andy and I have even been doing it together. We are a good team b/c I am very timid about trying to stack a bunch of coupons and get intimidated by the process sometimes and he just goes for it and attempts to use as many coupons as possible. Anyways, we have fun and save money which is definitely a good combination!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Job! I was laughing really hard when I saw this post because I just came back from the store with some of the same deals! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's awesome. There was some good deals this week!

    ReplyDelete