Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW!

It is snowing right now! YEA! It has slowed down a bit now, but it was big beautiful snowflakes, not the teensty little sleet-flakes that we occasionally get. As much as I dislike cold weather, I love snow. I am currently on day 5 of my 5 days off work and this is the perfect way to end it!

Ugly warm bathrobe? Check!
Huge mug of chai latte? Check!
Netflixs to catch up on? Check!
Ingredient to make stew? Check!

Those, my friends, are makings for a wonderful lazy day at home and I couldn't be happier to have an excuse to stay in!




PS. I have been a busy little bee the past 4 days, painted the office, wiil post pictures later today! Hope everyone is warm and toasty and most importantly safe with this winter weather!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you liked Chai Lattes! They are my addiction!

    ReplyDelete