Monday, September 24, 2012

Ruby's First Birthday Party!

My girl is one year old. I know I blogged earlier about how I was wrestling with what I wanted to do for her party. We decided to do it as low key as possible and it was perfect. I used all leftover decorations from other people's baby showers or birthdays. Since our house isn't big enough to accommodate our friends (frustrating but definitely a good problem to have) we normally have to split up but I really wanted to just all be together and enjoy each other and so we decided to make the most of our ginormous deck outside.









Ruby + Rylee = baby best friends forever

all the babies loved her new truck she got from her grandma and pawpaw






first bites of cake

warming up to it slowly


definitely didn't like the sticky on her hands


asher is ruby's newest friend. he is only two months old and apparently the object of ruby's affection..

ruby's friends, minus a sleeping rylee


The party was exactly what we wanted, just to sit down and be with our friends and truly celebrate Miss Ruby Ann. Thank you to all that came. We are blessed to call you friends and cannot wait for years and years of celebrations together!

No comments:

Post a Comment