Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3 months

Our little girl is a quarter of a year old! Like I said last month, it's just amazing how quickly she is changing. It is just so much fun! Here are some 3 month Ruby facts:

She laughs! It is hands down the best sound I have ever heard. I'm addicted to hearing those throaty little giggles that we work so hard for.

She loves sitting up. There isn't much that makes her fussy but laying her flat down on her back if she isn't tired will do it. She wants to be propped up and surveying the area at all times. She can sit in her Bumbo for about 10 minutes before (I think) she gets tired (it's hard work holding up that ginormous brain if hers!).

She seems to be a really happy baby. Every morning when I go to get her out of her crib she is smiling ear to ear. She has a few times a day (about an hour after she wakes up and then around 5-6pm) that she can be a little fussy but other than those times she seems really content.

She does great with noise and being around lots of people. We've had lots of get togethers and parties with it being Christmas time and all and she does great. She is fine just sitting in your lap and taking it all in. The other day we had about 10 people over for dinner and we are a loud bunch and she slept in her swing just a few feet away from us the whole time.

She rolled over today! Who knew rolling over could be so exciting. I couldn't believe it so plopped her back over and she did it again. Show off.


Now on to the fun part....pictures of our girl....



This picture kills me- she is so grown up! Ugh, basically walking, I can't handle it. I think it's pretty amazing that she has the strength to stand up like that even if it is only for a few seconds.


She is getting use to being in a carrier, we just love it because we are slowly beginning to be able to get out and do fun stuff again (wow, that's sounds kind of terrible but hey I'm not ashamed to say I'm not getting my kicks changing diapers all day, getting out and doing stuff is really important too).


To say Andy is in love with her would be an understatement, this little girl already has daddy wrapped around her finger...





Her hair is still bright red and shows no sign of laying down any time soon.
I can't get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment