New Year's day we took a little trip to Fredricksburg to explore and then hiked up Enchanted Rock. If I had only know I was pregnant at the time I could of blamed my complete lack of energy on that but Ruby was still hiding from us at that point.
A couple week later I took a pregnancy test, was too tired to stay awake to read the results and then an hour later Andy saw it, told me I was pregnant and I got mad at him for lying to me about something so serious....
February
Andy and Ryan made stadium seating for couches for our Super Bowl party. We had over 30 people in our little house and it was awesome.
In what was suppose to be a simple window replacement somehow became the entire back of my house being ripped off and replaced. Oh to be married to an over achiever.
March
Amazing trip to NYC with my two best friends from high school! Loads of fun.
April
Camping at Pedernales Falls with two of my favorite friends, John and Kim
May
Camping at Inks Lake with our church group
June
Celebrated five year anniversary!
Sold our beloved truck that we loved so much and helped us with so many house projects over the years. Knew it was the right choice though, with the money we sold it for we bought a 4 door car, new tires for it, and all our cloth diapers. Uh yeah, responsibility oozes out of us we have so much of it ;)
July
Both tempted fate and scared beach go-ers by going to Port Aransas with friends while 37 weeks pregnant.
Drove up to OKC for my first baby shower. It was at my best friend's Sara's house and it was just perfect.
August
Austin baby shower! Everything was beautiful and I felt so loved.
Two weeks before my due date we decide we need new carpet, somehow that turns into Andy busting out our entry way tile and us getting hardwood floors. I was pretty sure Ruby would be coming home to cement floors.
September
We became a family.
October
Celebrated Halloween- learned that crying could in fact be cute..
Novemeber
Took our first trip with Miss Ruby and drove up to Tulsa (only took us 12 hours) for Thanksgiving she got lots of loving on.
December
Experienced more Christmas spirit and pure joy than we ever had before because of our sweet angel.
This is soo great! I love the last picture a lot!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, I love the last picture and the picture of Ruby sitting in the pumpkin!
ReplyDelete