Friday, November 18, 2011

Why Andy Why?

So every November Andy grows a moustache. Every November I hate it. I get over it though because him and a bunch of guys from work do it to raise money to prostate cancer. Also Andy LOVES moustaches and walks around with his chest a little more puffed out and is all "I'm a real man now". It's funny and kinda cute, but shhh, don't tell him I said so because moustachiod men can't be cute.

A couple of nights ago, in his testosterone-y high, he decided shaving his head would be a good idea. I disagreed but didn't think he would do it. I was wrong.

Gross moustache, but still cute


Threatening me that he would do it. I still thought he was bluffing.


Realizing he just may be bored, sleep deprived, and crazy enough to do it


At this point I couldn't stop laughing and saying "Ewwwwww.....you look SO creepy" Yes, I'm a great wife.


Finished product. Andy loves it, me not to much. It gave us a fun night of entertainment at least.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of men at work are doing Movember, but I still do a double take whenever I see them. :)

    I agree with you - Andy looks better with hair. At least it'll grow back (hopefully)!

    ReplyDelete