We were bust little bee's on Friday, first we went to visit the Capitol since they had never been.
Then went to South Congress and went to some very Austin-y shops (read: eclectic and weird) and ate at one of my favorite places- Home Slice Pizza!
Then we went to the nursery and they helped me figure out what I needed. My mom is an awesome gardener so I was so happy to have her input.
(my dad loves the candid shots...)
We came home with all my plant goodies and we dug up all the weeds (this was no small feat!), planted my new flowers, and mulched the bed!
Before:
Seriously- best parents ever...
AFTERS!
We planted begonias, cast iron plants, mexican heather, and something else I don't remember the name of! I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents who drive 8 hours out of their way on vacation to help me out like that! THANK YOU! Love you guys so much!
It looks like you guys had a great time! I love what you did in the yard! I have no motivation to do anything in the yard which makes it good for me that we are in an apartment.
ReplyDelete