Monday, March 22, 2010

Okies comes down for GIRLS WEEKEND!

So on May 1st one of my besty best friends- Sara-is getting married! Yea! She is having 2 bachelorette parties and the first one was down here in Austin this weekend. I had not meet some of Sara's work friends so I wasn't really sure what the weekend would be like. They were so super awesome and I'm sad it took us this long to finally meet up! We had tons of fun despite nothing working out as we planned- it was cold, raining, windy, just icky weather, we have no heater right now so the house was pretty cold . Then Sara and Chandi got really sick! We had all sorts of fun stuff planned to do, but plan B of pulling the bed in the living room and having a weekend long slumber party was pretty awesome.

So Friday night we went to Chuy's!



Then Saturday we went to IKEA and Round Rock outlets for a bit then Sara started getting a fever and so we headed straight home.
Poor little sickly Sara and Chandi


So we layed around and watched movies and ate lots of food.


Saturday night we just went and ate at Cheddar's since it was close and the girls still weren't feeling well.



Know Sara and Lisa for 12+ years!!! Craziness.


Can you tell they are sisters?

Then Saturday night we were feeling a little more feisty and so we danced! Stacey and Rene taught me the electric slide and then we attempt to learn the Thriller dance.

Lisa and I free styling. And by free styling I mean being spazzy and weird of course.


So the weekend didn't go as planned, but sometimes those are the best times. I am heading up to OKC in 2 weeks for her other bachlorette par-tay and cannot wait! Sara and Lisa have been my friends forever, but now I've got 3 more beautiful friends and look forward to hanging out with them again in just 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment