Sunday, July 22, 2012

sick baby girl

when your baby is sick you do....well....whatever it takes to get them better and I tried to get a few smiles out of her as well


My job is hard
She looooved this scarf, got some good laughs out of it


You want to chew on a tube of toothpaste? Go for it my sickly baby...


An adventure under the bathroom sink? Go explore!

Pull out all my kitchen towels? Of course you can!
After three days of high fever (we got up to 104!), then a couple days of rash covered body, then a day or two of just plain fussiness, I think we may be in the clear. She is still acting pretty fussy but I honestly think she is just learning to vocalize and is a very strong willed baby (have no idea where that came from ;) ). The important thing is that we survived!


No comments:

Post a Comment