In a continual effort to
be cheap live frugally and have some fun we decided one night that I could cut Andy's hair. He's not much of a hair person anyways and figured if I messed it up too bad he would just shave it. Easy Peasy.
 |
| Scruffy before |
 |
| I went to town- look at all that hair! |
 |
| Andy wondering why he thought this was a good idea |
 |
| Taking matters into his own hands |
 |
| We forgot to take an after picture, so here's the only pic I could find of Andy since the hair cut. |
It doesn't look too bad right? Well, that's because it's far away! In certain light I will still see random like 3 inch long hairs sticking up that I missed. Luckily Andy doesn't care and so I think we will probably keep doing it and hopefully I will get a little better. Any one else need a trim?
No comments:
Post a Comment