My Austin shower was amazing. Wait. My Austin shower was AMAZING. If I knew how to make the word amazing flash and change colors I would. After my super awesome shower in OKC I was already feeling like one little lucky gal that was very loved. How blessed am I to have two amazing showers? (Actually I had three, Andy's work threw us one last week, I will have to blog about that because Engineers throwing a baby shower=funny).
Okay, so I'm just going to post bazillions of pictures because there was so much eye candy. Love is in the details and there was no detail that wasn't accounted for. My hostesses make Martha Stewart look like a sloppy chump. Lol, sometimes I make myself laugh, and that last sentence totally did.
FOOD
It was both beautiful and super delicious.







The decorations were so cute, the theme was "Pop". Everything went along with that and it was just so stinkin adorable. I love all the polka dots everywhere.
We played a fun trivia game about Andy and I becoming parents.

Everyone with their wads of gum from the game

The onesie making station, everyone was so creative and I love the onesies that were made. Ever since I saw Dr. Torres have a onesie making staion on Gray's Anatomy I secretly wanted one at my shower. Seriously, how did they know how perfect that was?

Then a big group of super models showed up at the party, no wait, my bad, those are my beautiful group of hostesses. What a wonderful group of strong, giving, Christian woman.

Ruby cleaned up! Seriously, look at all that loot. I was overwhelmed with how generous everyone was.
So there it is. It was awesome. Now I'm going to try not to cheese out on you all, but well I probably will cause to think that 4 years ago I was dead set against moving to Austin, didn't know a soul, and now that I surrounded by amazing friends that I love so dearly. Good stuff. Of course I wish our family was closer but knowing we have people like we have in our life, well we are exactly where we are suppose to be. Special shout out to my babe-a-licious hostesesses- Chez, Kellie, Rachel, Elana, Kim, Chloe, Jessica, and Pamela! You ladies are a gift in my life, thank you for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment