This is the best picture I could get of our "gallery wall" that has all homemade art that is Beatles themed. When Andy talked me out of Paul McCartney themed nursery this was our compromise ;)
Favorite part of the room! I made the "Good Day Sunshine" art with some old broken down palates we found. Let's talk about this chair. Oh the back and forth I went through for months about what kind of chair I wanted. I wanted a really nice recliner rocker but ended up cheaping out and buying this crusty old arm chair from a consignment store. I thought it would work and I made peace with the tears and cigarette burns in it (seriously, bad choice) and then my amazing Grandma Joyce bought this most perfect chair for us and as beautiful (and insanely comfortable as it is) I love it the most because it makes me think of her. Thanks Grandma- I love you.
Another special part is the perfect bookshelf Andy made fer her and we made special notes on the back of it to her.
Made this with some extra spray paint, scrapbooking paper, and one of my most favorite things- decoupage!
The little diva has a fuller closet than me already!
So yeah, babies take a lot of stuff come to find out
Yea for teeny tiny cute baby girl clothes!
So there it is, a lot of love went into it. One of my favorite things to do right now is just sitting in there thinking about life with her.
Oh, it's precious! Did you make the mobile? Love!
ReplyDeleteSo, I have to ask about the Beatles theme...are you a huge fan? I really like it!
Thanks! I did make the mobile! And yes, I l-o-v-e the Beatles!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great story about the chair, that's so cool!! I'm still so in love with the mobile, Ruby is a lucky girl to have such a crafty mom!
ReplyDeleteEverything has turned out SO beautifully! I love how much detail and love you have put into this room!
ReplyDelete