This sums up how I felt about my eating options...
I was in heaven. A carb-loving, sugar- junkie, street-vendor obsessed heaven. All my guilty pleasures- pizza, bagels, sweets... I would go back to New York just to eat.
Magnolia Bakery- ADORABLE place but also so very tasty as well.
Murray's bagel, most delicious bagel of my life (we also went to H&H bagel where I was shamed for asking what kind of shmear they had).
Sernedipity was just about the only restaurant we were all equally as excited to go to. We were told our best chances of getting in were to go around 10:45pm, well for a girl who goes to bed at 9:30pm every night (shhhh....don't tell anyone...it's embarrassing) I was dubious if it would even be worth it. Silly Ashley. It totally was. It was so cute and we had a lot of fun there.
SUPER excited about my falafel.
So Sheiva told me "I know where the best chocolate chip cookies in the world are". I smiled and thought "psshaw, my mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world" but I smiled and let her believe she had that secret. Well then she brought me one. Mom, you may one to skip this next part. They are amazing. They are what every chocolate chip cookies can barely even dream it could be one day. Ginourmous, super soft, oh-so chocolately. I didn't get to go there since Sheiva is amazing and brought me one, but for my next trip to New York I will be staying in a tent outside their door. These were from Levain's Bakery.
Hot dog in Central Park!
Doughnut Plant- we spend the better part of a morning figuring out the subway system to get to this place. Again, totally worth it. I woofed down my food so quickly I had already eaten my orange donut and half of this pistachio donut before I remembered to take a picture.
Lombardi's- the first pizzaria in America, est. 1905.
YUM YUM YUM.
No comments:
Post a Comment