Friday, April 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!

My little bro-bro is turning 23 today! This is just mind blowing to me. The earliest memory I have of my life is getting the phone call from my dad telling me that I had a little brother. I wasn't too happy. I had clearly requested a sister, or a puppy, either would of been great. A brother? Even at nearly 4 years old I knew he would change my life.

There's no way around this statement. I completely tortured Brian growing up. He wore more dresses than my Barbie dolls did. When my mom told me not to pick him up when he was a baby, I obeyed, I rolled him down the hall instead. When we played hide and seek I locked him in an ice chest, but not to worry I left the water spigot open for him to breath- for some reason though I still got in trouble for that one ;) He put up with so much from me.

Somehow this patient, sweet hearted boy grew up and is now turning 23. Mind blowing. I am so proud of him. Hands down my brother is the coolest, smartest, funniest person I know. Whatever he choose to do with his life he can and I look forward to seeing where his adventurous spirit and great attitude on life leads him. I love you so much Brian- happy happy birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment