Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009

We had a great Halloween weekend! We felt like we had aged 10 years since last Halloween, since last Halloween we got all dressed up, went down to 6th Street and had a great time downtown. This year we stayed in, had friends over, grilled out, and went to bed early- and it was GREAT!

Andy made delicious dirt pie-



And I made carmel corn-


Since I have no good pics from this year, here are our costumes from last Halloween:


Also, Friday night we went to Pancake Theater, which is where Alamo Drafthouse (a movie theater in Austin that serves food) shows a movie and there is 3 commedianes that sit and make fun of it and do little skits about it on breaks where they pause the movie. I've been to a couple of them and they are really fun. So I saw that they were going to do Nightmare of Elm Street, which is Andy's favorite movie, so I bought tickets as a suprise for Andy. It was really funny, and probably the only way I could ever watch a movie with that much icky gore. I got one picture of one of the improv things they did.


It was a wonderful weekend and now I can start looking forward to THANKSGIVING! YEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment