Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Pasts....

>

Okay, so just bear with me, I plan on lots of Christmas blogging, so sorry if it's too much, but I LOVE Christmas and am giddy pretty much the entire month of December!
I was looking through old photos and thought it was funny to see our Christmas photos over the years....

CHRISTMAS 2004
How did I think that black hair was cute or any way flattering. Come on younger Ashley, you're old enough to know better than that!



CHRISTMAS 2005

Having a "who can open their mouth the biggest" contest totally made sense at the time...Andy clearly doesn't have his heart in it, Brian is the clear winner.


CHRISTMAS 2006- Our first "married" Christmas!

Cutest picture ever of my parents and Emma


CHRISTMAS 2007- First Christmas living in Austin, and kinda of a bummer Christmas because I had to work the day after so we had to stay in Austin. The one and only Christmas I spent away from my parents.



CHRISTMAS 2008- Christmas in our first house

While we were in Tulsa Andy didn't shave and then one night while I was sleeping he shaved a gross moustache to freak me out when I woke up the next morning- it worked- and then I "strongly suggested" he shave it off. Weirdo.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that is one nasty 'stache!

    And don't be so hard on 2004 Ashley! It's not so bad! Besides, bless her heart, 2008 Chez decided to cut bangs, which IS ALWAYS A MISTAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. We all have our wonderfully awful hair stories, and for what it's worth I met 2008 Chez and she was pretty fabulous...

    ReplyDelete