Monday, May 14, 2012

Whew!

Ruby is a crawler now and man oh man has my world changed. There was such a distinct moment too of going from "yeaaaa! my baby is crawling!" to "what the crap have I done?". I really don't want to have to preface every truthful mom moment with "yes I love my baby and yes I'm glad she is crawling" but yeah, that's all true. However, my world got rocked the day Ruby Ann became mobile.

So this last Saturday I decided to just follow her around for a little bit and show you some of her adventures....


So there are two no-no's in the house, recycle bin and Molly's bowl....these are probably her two favorite things (of course). This morning I think I experienced my first little tantrum when I said "No" and moved her away from the recycle bin for the fifth time. Me oh My, I'm not looking forward to more of those...



Then finally she moved on and discovered she has a basket of toys

 Although none of her toys are as cool as rubbing a dvd case around on the floor

This laundry basket was a fully 15 minutes worth of fun!

Little girl loves her some Molly, as you can see Molly is still a little unsure about Ruby...







So, there is about an hour of Ruby's day. I absolutely love seeing her reach all these milestones and there is no cuter sight than seeing her little red head poke around a corner and bust out a big smile at you. So that's what we are up to this week, Ruby is a moving and a shakin and I'm just trying to keep up....

1 comment: