Monday, June 6, 2011

Friday Night Anniversary Date

So I don't think I've been too crazy emotional from the pregnancy (Andy may tell you a different story though) but I do think I may be a little needy. Okay, a lot. There's been a whole bunch of "Honey, tell me about your love for me...my love bank is low". (As a side note, if you ever want to see an Engineer freeze up, tell them to pour their heart out and articulate their feelings ;) ) So anyways, I told him I wanted to do something special for our anniversary. He delivered. A few days before I got an Evite from him inviting me on a date and an awesome itinerary of what we would be doing Friday night to celebrate. It included taking the bus downtown and walking around to all my favorite places. I was a stinker and went for a three mile hike that morning and so I asked if we could tweek the itinerary a little bit. So we ended up driving downtown and eating at Romeo's and playing miniature golf and then getting a big Icee and coming home and watching Swamp People. Yeah, first two things were Andy's ideas and the last two were this trashy reality show-lovin, sugar-fiening pregnant lady's ideas!

Leaving for our date!


Dinner at Romeo's

Brushetta= one of my favorite things in the world

We shared lasagna and it was GINORMOUS and oh so tasty


Then went to Peter Pan mini golf for a very hot game of golf that Andy rigged the score card and let me win.



It was a perfect date and we had fun reminiscing on how fast and amazing the past five years have been. I will spare you all the husband doting, because I do my fair share of it one here and hopefully it is obviously how much I adore my amazing husband. I will say this though, I made thr best decision of my life five years ago when I married my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment