GIRL!!!!!!!!
Had our 20 week apt today (can I get a 'what-what' for this getting half way!) and found out we are having a sweet baby girl! We are both crazy happy and have been saying "our daughter" as much as we can work in sentences, which isn't hard because we talk about her all the time.
Here are some baby stats:
Size of a cantaloupe (that is just crazy to me!)
10 inches long
Aprox 10 oz
Doc said she is in the 40% for size, healthy but petite
She can hear us and so I've been playing lots of oldies, (listening to Sergeant Pepper turned up loud right now so she can hear it as I type this), and Andy has been talking and reading to her at night.
The ultrasound was amazing because they took all sorts of measurements, it was a full hour of watching our little dancing queen groove around. They said she was super active and we even saw her do the Andy pose a couple of times which was awesome.
Doctor said everything was looking great. I am also feeling really good and beginning to show a little bit and feeling little bits of movement which is amazing and weird and just the best thing ever. My cup overflows with blessings.
I guess there really is something to those "feelings" we have. I am so excited for ya'll!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDelete