So Saturday Andy and Mr. Ryan Morrow built the platforms. It is sturdy. Like a rock. They were proud and it was cute (sorry boys but it was). Boys+powertools+wood+anything excessive (especially to watch football)= testosterone high.
Here are the manly men
So it was a great party and just like last year I'm reminded of the fact that one of the biggest blessing in our life is all the wonderful friendships we have. Our house is not big. At all. And people know when they come over it will be crowded and loud and there is a big chance you might have to sit on the floor. Despite that, 32 people came over last night and it was simply a great night.
This was just SOME of the food. I may be rolling myself inflated self around for a few days but totally worth it!
Who needs Black Eyed Peas when you can weld and hang out in the garage for the half time?
Apples to Apples > Football
Did everyone have a good Super Bowl? Are you bloated with Velveeta today (don't be ashamed I'm guessing 75% of Americans are today? What commercials do I need to watch?
Best Super Bowl Party Ever!
ReplyDeleteThat was such an amazing party!!! Thanks for having us over!!
ReplyDeleteI am as proud of Andy as I have ever been! Stadium seating football + welding done by guys with tatoos + what appears to be oversized bratwurst = best Sunday of the year. Well done Luksys family!
ReplyDelete...and, Apples to Apples is a great (sneaky) way to find out how your friends think, and which one of them is likely a serial killer. Since you guys have turned us on to Dexter, I'm now fully convinced at least one person in my life is the next BTK!
ReplyDelete