So for starters, on of my best friends Sara and her hubby Drew came down for the weekend! Yea! We always have a blast together and I'm so glad they came down.
Okay, so Friday we hung out and went to Alamo and saw "The Other Guys", it was so funny and I love it. Then Friday night we went to Hula Hut! I was so overwhelmed by love that night with so many friends coming, it was just a perfect evening.
Rachel, Brandy, Elana
Sara and Drew
My best friends from work- Kim, Dinah, and John!
The Gang!
Then we got up Saturday morning and went to SCHLITTERBAHN! Oh yes, it deserves all caps- it is the ginormous and one of the best water parks in the world (from what I've heard, I haven't personally checked that out, although I wouldn't mind that job!) Here's a shot of us before we adventured out!
We had big plans to go see the Spazmatics downtown Saturday night, but Schlitterbahn kicked out butts so we went to my favorite mexican food place, ate huge amounts of fajitas and then came home and vegged out out. Ahhh...it was perfect. Spezmatics will always be there, a night in with friends- much better!
Then the icing on my birthday cake of a weekend was that a bunch of friends from American Cancer Society got together on Sunday to catch up at the Deep Eddy Pool. That place is amazing. I think it's like the oldest public swimming pool in Texas, it's huge and just so pretty and definitely one of those Austin treasure that you can only find out about through word of mouth (one of my favorite things about this city- always some new place to explore). Anyways, it was SO great to catch up with everyone, it's probably good I work form home, cause I have some awesome co-workers that I wouldn't probably just sit around and want to goof off with all day! There was probably about 20 people that came, here are just a few of the lovely ladies I get to work with!
Thanks for all the sweet cards, texts, and calls everyone, I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment