Let's take a walk down bathroom renovation memory lane.....
BEFORE:


The icing on the cake of ugliness would have to be this plastic/fake gold/chain light fixture....

DEMO BABY YEAH....

Can I just say that ripping out walls and busting out tile is crazy fun, favorite part of this project by far! Take that wall!

Andy soldering some plumbing, there was quite a bit of re-routing the plumbing, Andy rocked it out- not a single leak!

Although logically you know renovation involved putting it all back together, at this point in the project, when there is nothing but cement, studs, and hole in the floor, that moment of "what have we gotten ourselves into?" is a scary one....

FINISHED PRODUCT:
I am really pleased with how it turned out and so very proud to say we did every bit of the work ourselves. It's been a running joke through this process that when I say "we" I am mostly referring to Andy, well that is pretty close to the truth. I helped with as much as I was able to, but this was the result of Andy's hard work and mad crazy skills.
On to the next project, we are trying to decide between replacing the fence (Molly has been escaping!), redoing the flower beds, and finishing the garage...oh the fun life of a DIY home owner ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment